Just like your air ducts you can’t see inside your dryer vent! Using our video inspection camera we are able to show you all of the dirt and lint that stays inside your dryer and vent once you have completed your laundry and cleared the lint trap. Lint will build up in the dryer, transition duct and exhaust duct which can reduce airflow and create a dangerous situation which can lead to overheating and dryer inefficiencies, and in some cases, fires. When moisture cannot escape it will invite mold and bacteria build up as well. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient!
Statistics are important to understand
- In the Topical Fire Report Series, the US Fire Administration’s National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) states that 84% of dryer fires were found in residential dwellings. The leading cause remains the same, FAILURE TO CLEAN!
- 54% of the fires were confined to the object of origin- the clothes dryer
Lint is one of the most flammable items in your home! With estimates of 15,500 US home fires being contributed to dirty dryer vents, it is more important than ever to get your dryer vent inspected and serviced.
Signs your dryer vent may be clogged
- Takes anywhere from 2-4 cycles to dry 1 load of laundry
- The outside of your dryer is hot to touch and your clothes are damp and hot at the end of the cycle
- Notice a burning smell
- The vent hood flap outside doesn’t open properly when dryer is running
- Your home is older than 4 years old or hasn’t been inspected regularly
Family Owned & Operated
Locally owned air duct and dryer vent cleaning experts! Your satisfaction keeps us in business.
We make sure you are 100% satisfied with the service you receive prior to leaving any job.
Using our video inspection system we can show you deep inside your air ducts or dryer vents prior to cleaning!